Friday, November 21, 2014

Book Tour: Sinful Rewards 5 ***This book is Erotica***


                                                                      
                                           Synopsis:
Nicolas Rainer, Chicago’s most sought-after billionaire bachelor, has finally decided what he wants, and that’s Bee Carter in his arms, forever. He shows up unannounced on her doorstep and kisses her until her toes curl and her body burns.
Nicolas wasn’t the sexy man Bee expected to see this morning. Hawke Masters, her tattooed former marine, is riding his customized chopper toward the condo building, anticipating an equally mind-meltingly erotic encounter.
Both men want her with a thrilling intensity. Neither her billionaire nor her biker wishes to share her affections. Is today the day Bee is forced to choose?

My Review:
                                You know it is hard to write a review about a book that is in pieces, lol. If I tell you what happens it could be counted as a spoiler and I hate those. So here is what I will say, Cynthia Sax you Rock! I started SR 5 and couldn’t wait to find out how the lunch would go, if Bee would have any alone time to get to know Nicolas and of course my favorite hunk, Hawke to show up! I do have one issue, we still don’t really know much about Nicholas except he is a billionaire, very busy and an asshole. I would love to learn more, we do get a glimpse of his past in this book so ladies be ready! We finally learn why he hates Cindi's father so much!! Not a spoiler cause you still have to read it to find out the secret. *Wink,Wink*
                               Like all the others Cynthia leaves us hanging, but this time get out your tissues, you just might shed a tear or two for one of our men right along with Bee! Hope you love SR 5 as much as I did and look for my review for Sinful Rewards 6 because I was blessed to get an ARC of that one and it is even better than the last!!



PG-Rated Excerpt #1


Hawke lies on my bed, his huge form still and his breathing level, one of his hands resting on the stack of clothes beside him. He’s falling asleep. My lips twist. What is it about me that makes men comatose?

“You’re bored.” I pat pressed powder over my shiny nose. “You don’t have to stay.” I force the words, wanting him to stay, to keep me company.

“There’s nowhere on earth I’d rather be than right here.” Hawke’s low rumble rolls over me, lighting fires we have no time to tend. “There are many reasons to go to war. Some men fight for their children. Some men fight for the glory. Some men fight because their fathers fought and their grandfathers fought. I fought to protect moments like these, the quiet moments everyone takes for granted.”

I meet his gaze in the mirror, not expecting poetry from my rough, tough military man. “You don’t take them for granted.”

“No, I don’t.” Sadness flits across Hawke’s face. “I’ve seen too much to do that.”

“Is that why you watch me?” I skim pink gloss across my lips.

“No.” He chuckles. “I watch you because I’m a pervert.” I smile. Before I met him, I thought I was alone in my perversions. “And I watch you because you like it, because you’re mine.” Hawke places the clothing he’d folded in the laundry hamper, not questioning my need for neatness even with my dirty garments, treating the fabric as carefully as he treats me.

I say nothing as I slip into the dress because I’m not his. Nicolas is the man I should want. Hawke pushes my hair over my shoulder and zips my dress, his fingertips pressing along my spine, leaving a trail of decadent sensation.

“You look beautiful.” He brushes my tendrils back once more, his touch reverent.

I gaze at our reflections in the vanity’s mirror. Hawke is huge, clad in his hideous black T-shirt and faded blue jeans, all muscles and blunt features, a shadow of stubble shading his chin. I’m smaller, wearing a delicate designer dress, my makeup and hair flawless. We shouldn’t fit and we shouldn’t look right together, yet we do, his maleness framing my slighter form, emphasizing my femininity.

“You’re perfect,” he murmurs.

About Cynthia Sax:

                                 Cynthia Sax lives in a world where demons aren’t all bad, angels aren’t all good, and magic happens every single day. Although her heroes may not always say, “I love you”, they will do anything for the women they love. They live passionately. They fight fiercely. They love the same women forever.

Cynthia has loved the same wonderful man forever. Her supportive hubby offers himself up to the joys and pains of research, while they travel the world together, meeting fascinating people and finding inspiration in exotic places such as Istanbul, Bali, and Chicago.

                                                                 Where to Buy:
B&N 
Kobo 

                                                               


Giveaway link:
Click the link below or enter the giveaway at the top of my blog.










No comments: