Friday, February 13, 2015

I have Moved!!

After an eight day journey we have arrived in Bend, Oregon!! I am excited to say it is warmer than I expected and I have been able to explore. I have been busy too, Briana is in School and coming home happy and excited every day. I had an interview for a job that I find out about on Monday, fingers crossed and praying its a YES!! Reading has come to the back of the time line unfortunately. I have so many books to read but very little time these days to read them. I am hoping to get things on a schedule soon allowing for reading time ;-)... The mountains and gorgeous scenery make me happy, I do have some issues but God willing they will be worked out soon too. I hope you are all well and if you have any questions remember I am here to answer them, on any subject!

No comments: