Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Update on whats to come...


Hello everyone,

I thought I would give you a little update on what’s going on for me. I am happy to say I have recently started working with Tasty Book Tours and loving every minute of it. I have also launched my own promotions company that is looking for bloggers to sign up. (Page by Page) I would love to get this up and running. The goal is also to help readers and writers find new books for their TBR lists. Discover new authors and keep up with what people are working on. If you have suggestions I am all ears.

Last month I submitted my finished manuscript to a couple of publishing houses!!! I am very nervous and the waiting is horrible. However the finished project is great and I am very happy with it. More details on that soon…

I have been sick this week and no voice to go with it, so I have been trying to get my reviews up for you all. Hang in there with me and I promise you won’t regret it. Look out for a new post on the book Crazy for You by Rachel Lacey, it is scheduled for 4/7/2017. To follow I have reviews to post on Candis Terry, Samanthe Beck, and a new author making her debut Lisa Berne. 

No comments: