Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2018

SPOTLIGHT POST: Wherever You Go Series by Robin Bieman


BOOK ONE:



As the Dating Guy on L.A.'s top morning show, I give the single guy's perspective on dating, love, and sex―and I give great advice. Everyone's hooking up…well, except for me. Sure, I can get any woman I want, but I've got a "no relationship" clause in my contract and the only woman I want has "relationship" written all over her. Probably stamped on her ass, too. And wouldn't I like to confirm that.
Unfortunately, she wants nothing to do with me. At all. Something about the next Ice Age might have even come up in her rebuttal. Adorable. Because she's determined to ignore what one simple kiss proved: she wants me as badly as I want her.
Everything in me is screaming to go after her, but I've got a secret that I'm fairly certain will end up with her roasting my nuts over an open fire. So, job on the line? Check. Nuts on the line? Check. Can't get her out of my head? Nail…meet coffin. But what a way to go…
Each book in the Wherever You Go series is STANDALONE:
* Talk British to Me
* Lips Close to Mine
* Too Hard to Resist



Review:

                So this author was suggested to me by a trusted friend and I had to read it. I mean just look at the cover and who doesn’t like a British accent. Well only a couple paragraph’s in and I was not going to be able to stop. The problem was I was at work; they tend to frown on you reading instead to working. So I had to stop and start again after the kids when to sleep. Reading about Mateo and Teague (by the way I love this name!) was so entertaining I had trouble going to sleep. Mateo had so much arrogance, I mean it was huge, that you have to laugh, and I liked that Teague could see the real him. They are both very wealthy with family money yet both insist of making their own way in the world. This for me made the characters more relatable and pulled at my heart. You want to root for their love to overcome their joint stubbornness. The way the supporting characters are woven in also makes you crave more. Need to know what happens with the friends, do they find love, do they stay single?  FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BOOKS WHAT HAPPENS!!  I am happy to report there are two other books in this series! I will be reviewing the rest as well. For now if you have yet to read this please go buy it curl up in your favorite spot and enjoy!


                                                                      BOOK Two:
                                                                        
                                                                           

I wasn't supposed to see Levi Pierce ever again. A few months ago, we had one incredible date. One. That's how I like it.


End of story.
Only it wasn't. Pretty soon everywhere I turn, I see him. Our best friends are dating. My mother mistakenly--and happily--thinks he's my plus-one to my cousin's wedding. And he's the guy I have to work with on the most important job opportunity of my life.
Here's my problem: I like Levi. I like his killer smile, his dreamboat eyes, and definitely the way he makes me feel. But I've sworn off relationships. So when the sexual tension reaches epic proportions, I tell myself it's temporary. When I start to feel more, I tell myself it's over.
Only Levi isn't a forget-it kind of guy. When his lips are close to mine, and he swears he's always wanted me, my defenses disappear. But he's heading off to new adventures an ocean away, and some things in life just aren't meant to be.
Right?




REVIEW:

Where do I start, lol I know how about with the first time we are introduced to these two. Levi and Harper are in the first book Talk British to Me; however we don’t realize they know each other until almost the end. It is a WOW moment and I for one was thrilled to read their story. Robin set this one up perfectly! Levi and Harper have a past and future connection that is perfectly written into this story. Harper has suffered a tragedy no one should and it has molded her life into what she feels is safe and what ‘must be’. She will even fight anyone who tries to screw it up, including her own heart.
                Levi, hmm, what to say what to say. How about WOW, he is the full package. He is sweet, attentive, romantic, and loyal to a fault. However he too has a past hurt that is forcing him to see only what he wants on the surface. What does he want you ask, Harper in his bed, not his heart, Not his life, just between the sheets. It is fun to read about these two because they are so clueless to what is happening and what could be an epic romance they try to put in a box. The banter, the play, the chemistry, all is written to PERFECTION. I had a hard time at work because I didn’t want to put it down after my breaks were over. So grab this awesome book NOW curl up and start reading in your favorite spot. 

                                                                  BOOK Three:

One rookie assistant + one demanding executive = flirting that is too hot to handle.
Have you ever wished for the perfect job? Me, too. So when I land a temporary gig with a worthwhile and exemplary startup, I'm determined to make it permanent. That my boss is the gorgeous, clever Elliot Sax is nothing I can't handle. We may steal glances at each other and straddle the line of playing it safe, but our partnership is too important for complications. Not to mention workplace hookups are against the rules.
But when our attraction flames hotter, our best efforts are put to the test. I never imagined having to fight my feelings for him on a daily basis and keeping my hands to myself is absolutely killing me.
Until I can't. Until we can't. And what's at stake becomes more than our jobs. What's at risk is our hearts.

REVIEW:
Book Three in the Wherever you Go series did not disappoint. In most series there is always something in each that grasp on to my heart. In book one I could relate to Teague a lot and felt at times she was like me. In book 2 it was Levi that pulled me in and Harper that made me shake my head. However, this book is my favorite because I felt everything. I understood a lot of what Madison was going through with being cheated on and trying to wade through the jerks to see if any decent guys are out there. Lol I am still looking. Elliot has a drive to succeed because it’s how he survived being the middle child in a home that was hard on him. These two have known each other for so long in never even occurs to them they could like each other. I think it’s what made this story so real for me. We can go through our days so focused on what we want sometimes we forget or don’t see what we need.
                Elliot was a playboy in the first two books and I wondered how Robin was going to bring the REAL Elliot out. Once again she did it naturally it’s not all at once and even he is surprised at the amount of himself he shares with Madison. Now Madison is another story, we get to know her in book one, two and this one even more. She is such a kind person you can’t help but love her. Add in that she went to college, has a degree, is not wanting to live off her parents (who are LOADED) and what is not to love? Robin created these characters that may come from money but they want/need to succeed on their own and I loved that! Now there is one part that made me laugh because I don’t know if it’s the mom in me or the fact that I hate washing dishes but… There is a scene that both Madison and Elliot are doing dishes by hand in one of the Mansions their families own. This was funny to me because if I had a Mansion I would either hire someone to do the dishes or have a dishwasher. I was however impressed that they both knew how to do dishes in the first place. This is what I mean by Robin giving her characters more depth and realness.  Alight you know what I’m going to say, go grab this book and read it in your favorite spot. 

                                            Amazon



No comments: