Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Mr. Misunderstood by Sara Jane Stone



 

About:

Rule #1: Maintain Control.
You think you know me. The cars, the penthouse, the reputation for delivering women to that “Oh, yes, Gavin” moment… Yeah, I’m the bad boy billionaire who drives your fantasies. 
But I’ve traveled a long road to get here. And I played by the rules—the ones I wrote to guarantee I didn’t return to whom I was before. 
Until now. The pictures, the story—it’s my past coming back to haunt me. I’ve lost control. And to get it back, I need to change the story.
So I asked my best friend and neighbor for help. Kayla agreed—if I support her growing pack of four-legged misfits. 
My life is under control again.
Only I’m falling for my best friend. Now, my New York City apartment is full of rescued pups, my country retreat looks more like an animal sanctuary, and Kayla’s guarding her heart. 
And I’m running out of time to prove the girl next door belongs with the billionaire.



MY REVIEW:



Sara has done it once again! This book is full of love, challenge, friendship, and fluffy animals! Sara has incorporated her amazing writing ability and her love of animals to create something spectacular. You will not be disappointed when you read about Gavin who thinks he has everything, is in complete control of his life, and is a billionaire. One minute he thinks he is about to get laid the next his whole life explodes out of control. In the process of trying to regain ‘normal’ he enlists the help of the one person he can always count on, his best friend Kayla. Kayla agrees to Gavin’s crazy plan to pretend to be a couple but not with out stipulations. She loves her dogs and cats and won’t go live in his penthouse without them. All seams to go well until those pesky things called feeling start to arise.
               Gavin and Kayla are amazing in this book and I hated reading the last bit. I wanted to go back and read it again to stay with these two. Their story is a heartwarming store about finding a way to overcome past demons and grabbing hold of the future you want! Curl up in your reading spot and enjoy this amazing book!  
 


After several years on the other side of the publishing industry, Sara Jane Stone bid goodbye to her sales career to pursue her dream—writing romance novels. Armed with a firm belief that dreams do come true, Sara Jane sat down at her keyboard to write fun, sexy stories like the ones she loved to read.  

Sara Jane currently lives near New York’s Hudson River with her very supportive real-life hero, two lively young children, a pair of mischievous kittens, and a very active dog. When she is not hiking with the kids, she loves writing sexy stories, staying up past her bedtime reading red-hot romance, and chatting with her readers on Facebook at facebook.com/SaraJaneStone

Fun Facts About Sara Jane

Sara Jane discovered romance novels at work.  
Sara Jane started her career in the marketing department at one of the big New York City publishers. One day, a manager asked her to prepare a mailing to booksellers. Sara Jane spent hours stuffing envelopes with chocolate and advance reading copies of Sabrina Jeffries’ upcoming release. She took one of the extra copies home and stayed up until most of the night reading. In the morning, she went to the office and asked for more romance novels. She has been reading them ever since!
Sara Jane named her daughter after a character in Susan Elizabeth Phillips’ Match Me If You Can.
While pregnant with her first child, Sara Jane was too nauseous to read. She turned to audio books and found Match Me If You Can at the library. After hearing the narrator say the heroine’s name over and over, Sara Jane fell in love with it. She announced to her husband they were naming the baby Annabelle. Her first child was a boy, so they decided to wait for baby #2 to use the name.
Sara Jane signed with her agent and found out she was pregnant on the same day. 
When her husband came home from work, she announced the good news: “I have an agent!  Oh and we’re have a baby, so no champagne.”


No comments: